Memphis Prosthetic Clinic offers some of the most sophisticated prosthetic technologies available including
- Microprocessor controlled Prosthetic Knee and ankle systems
- Vacuum assisted prosthetic socket technology
- Powered Prosthetic Systems
- Myoelectric Systems for Upper Extremity Prosthetics
- Sports related prosthetics
Lower extremity prostheses for all levels of amputation from partial foot to hemi-pelvectomy including experience with specialized surgical procedures like the Van Ness Rotationplasty.
Upper extremity prostheses for all levels of amputation from Partial hand to Fore Quarter.
- International Child Amputee Network - International Child Amputee Network (I-CAN) is dedicated to promoting education, support, information, and empowerment to traumatic and congenital limb different children and their families.
- Amputation Resource Guide - This website contains information on relevant topics including amputation history, reasons for amputation, effects of amputation, famous amputees, resources for parents of child amputees, general amputation resources, associations and organizations for amputees, newsgroups and communities for amputees, products, lifestyle support, and more.
- Amputee Coalition of America, (Spanish) - The purpose of this organization is to reach out to and empower people affected by limb loss to achieve their full potential through education, support and advocacy, and to promote limb loss prevention.
- Prosthetics Outreach Foundation - This organization is committed to maintaining a talented, passionate global team that empowers individuals with disabilities and their local communities. Together, they seek to provide thousands of adults and children in the developing world with the lifelong gift of mobility.
- Active Living Magazine - This magazine is full of adapted activities, products and places for healthy living, The magazine has challenged what physical activity means for people with disabilities for more than 25 years. It is a great resource for getting active.
- National Amputee Golf Association - An original group of 12 men with amputations was the nucleus of today’s national organization...Perhaps NAGA’s highest visibility occurred as a result of the highly popular First Swing Program which teaches adaptive golf to people with physical disabilities.
- Orthotics and Prosthetics Online - This website includes information for orthotics and prosthetics information. Their vision is to make information available to professionals and consumers to help improve the quality of care provided by O&P professionals and the quality of life of their patients. To accomplish this goal, they have partnerships with leading companies and organizations in the field.
- O&P Edge Online Magazine - This online magazine includes cutting-edge information for the prosthetics, orthotics, and allied healthcare professions.
- Digital Resource Foundation: The Orthotics & Prosthetics Virtual Library - The goal of this searchable Orthotics & Prosthetics Virtual Library Project is to digitize all major O&P reference materials.
- Digital Resource Foundation for the Orthotics and Prosthetics Community: Orthotics, Prosthetics & Rehabilitation Humanitarian Database (also in Spanish) - Search the O&P/Rehab Humanitarian Database for detailed information about humanitarian organizations serving the worldwide O&P/Rehab community.
- JPO Online Library - This online library contains all issues of the Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics dating back to its inception in 1989, in a fully searchable format. It is presented by the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists, as a service to clinicians worldwide.
- National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD) - Founded in 1999, this organization is a public health practice and resource center on health promotion for people with disability.